how-to-bake-in-oven-toaster-without-tIf you’re like me, you love cake but you don’t always have the time or patience to bake one from scratch. That’s where the toaster oven comes in!
With a toaster oven, you can have your cake and eat it too – in a fraction of the time, it would take to bake one in a regular oven. And did I mention that you don’t need temperature control?
That’s right, this method is so foolproof that anyone can do it. So preheat your toaster oven and let’s get started!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cake mix
- 1 toaster oven
- 1 cake pan
- Aluminum foil
- Cooking spray
How to Bake a Cake in a Toaster Oven Without Temperature Control
- Preheat your toaster oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before you start baking. This is the perfect temperature for most cakes.
- Line the bottom of the toaster oven with aluminum foil, making sure that it is large enough to cover the entire surface. This will help prevent sticking and make cleanup a breeze.
- Spray the foil with cooking spray and place the cake pan on top.
- Mix together the cake batter according to your recipe. Pour it into the prepared cake pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake the cake for approximately 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the toaster oven and allow it to cool completely before frosting or serving. Enjoy!
There you have it – a perfectly baked cake, made in a fraction of the time it would take in a regular oven! And because there’s no need for temperature control, this method is practically foolproof.
So next time you’re craving something sweet, give this method a try – I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Thamberul Islam is a born and raised Chittagonian who loves the outdoors and everything it has to offer. He has been an avid hunter and fisher his entire life, and takes great pride in providing for himself and his family. While he enjoys spending time in the great outdoors, Thamberul Islam also has a passion for fashion and loves to stay up-to-date on the latest trends. In his free time, Thamberul enjoys spending time with his wife and one young daughter. He is always looking to learn more and better himself, both as a writer and as a person.